welcoming - omni | melts
seven new scents have landed | three original scents have now been re-stocked.
- authentic luxury wax melts created with dried petals | all wax melts are created unique
- 100% soy vegan wax | 100% natural oils handpoured in London, UK | made in small batches.
- live the scent | exclusively available at squish gifts | handpoured by the squish gifts team.
our omni | melts have no food colourings or any plastics or glitter | everything is made from pure vegan soy 100% natural oils and dried petals.
weight approx - 55g-60g burn time for each piece from our wax melt bar (approx 12g) will average 10-12 hours of aroma | indulge and relax with our omni | melts.
our latest limited seven scents are here -
- salted caramel - A gorgeous sweet treat with buttery top notes and just a touch of saltiness, rounded out with caramel, coconut, vanilla and creamy condensed milk. (Also available as omni | diffusers - indulgence)
- strawberries, raspberries + champagne - A distinctive combination of ripe strawberries and raspberries with notes of champagne and roses. (Also available as omni | diffusers - pleasure)
- grapefruit + ylang ylang - This heady aroma, combines calming lavender and ylang ylang with citrus top notes and a spicy vanilla base. The result is a scent that evokes a true sense of calm and melts the stresses of the day away. (also available as omni | diffusers - tranquility)
- pineapple + honeydew - Sweet and juicy pineapple is well matched with tropical frangipani in this delightful blend with additional notes of vanillin, musk and cedar. (Also available as omni | diffusers - euphoria)
- wild lemongrass - Refreshing, clean and just a little bit sweet, this aroma begins with lemongrass essential oil, a swirl of lemon verbena and a bold finish of cedarwood, vanilla and musk.
- freesia + pink rose - A deep, yet balanced, musk that is well suited for either masculine or feminine products. Notes of fern and orris add to the musk flower and woody base notes. (Also available as omni | diffusers - harmony)
- leather + oudh - Sheer opulence, Leather & Oudh is a warm and woody scent with deep, rich aromas from far across the globe. (Also available as omni | diffusers - opulence)
- egyptian musk - Rich and exotic, this is a luxurious blend of infused herbs, spices and floral essential oils. Clean and sweet in its base of vanilla, musk and sandalwood, this scent combines perfectly with jasmine, lavender, orange, lemon and grapefruit essential oil. This unisex fragrance also includes, as the name suggests, rich amber notes with the addition of unique notes of balsam copaiba and cyclamen.
- luscious vanilla - A rich, creamy concotion. Top notes of rich Madagascan vanilla pods whipped to a buttery frenzy with a hint of nutmeg. A heart of warm, heady florals leads a sensual trail to a base of crushed nuts, warm woods and soft, velvety musks. cranberry, orange + cinnamon - A fruity, floral combination of cranberries followed by orange and cinnamon with floral back notes of jasmine and lily on a base of sandal, cedar, musk, vanilla and sugar.
- damson plum, rose + patchouli - Opulent fruity notes of plum, cassis and rich dark berries indulged in decadent spices of cinnamon and clove. Glamourous floral accords of jasmine and rose are surrounded by sweet patchouli, sensual vanilla and moss to complete this sophisticated fragrance.
An oil burner or electric oil burner are needed to melt the wax melts. You'll only need one piece from our omni | wax bars to create the perfect aromas around your room. Place a piece on the dish and relax.
Please remember to always keep an eye on a lit candle. Please be aware the oil burner can get hot, do not handle it once the tea light has ended. Please ensure you don't overfill your burner. One piece will be enough. The intensity of fragrance will depend on your room size, temperature of the room and amount of wax used.
For best results, always close your windows in the room you are burning the wax. Once the wax is spent, wait until the wax cools and then gently place pressure on one end of the wax until it pops out.
You could also use cotton balls/pads to soak up melted/molton wax and then dispose accordingly. Do not use wipes and/or cleaning chemicals/products to clean the burner.
Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.