omni | melts
Christmas scents are here | 14 scents to choose from.
- authentic luxury wax melts created with dried petals | all wax melts are created unique
- 100% soy vegan wax | 100% natural oils handpoured in London, UK | made in small batches.
- live the scent | exclusively available at squish gifts | handpoured by the squish gifts team.
our omni | melts have no food colourings or any plastics or glitter | everything is made from pure vegan soy 100% natural oils and dried petals.
weight approx - 60g burn time for each piece from our wax melt bar (approx 12g) will average 10-12 hours of aroma | indulge and relax with our omni | melts.
our latest batch of limited scents are here -
- Festive Spirits - A warming blend recalling the festive spirit of mulled wine encompassing a delicious combination of apple, sweet berries, wine, brandy and oranges enriched with clove, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla. We've hidden a little red berry inside for you to find.
- Three Kings - A Christmas classic, Three kings is a warm aromatic fragrance of frankincense immersed with amber, rock rose and myrrh. It's richness comes from a base of regal woods originating from the Orient being cedar, vetivert and patchouli.
- Winter Nights - A winters night can be complex and our omni | candle scent combines bold woody notes of amber and patchouli, spicy notes of incense and herbal floral hints of jasmine and violet. The result is like a warm, roaring fire providing comfort on long winter nights.
- Fresh Linen - Freshly washed clothes hanging in the summer breeze. Top notes: pine, lemon - middle notes: jasmine, gardenia and base notes: Cedarwood, Musk
- Spiced Maple + Citrus - of orange and peach with a spicy centre of cinnamon and clove and an unexpected ending of maple syrup, caramel and vanilla.
- Very Vanilla - With its intense vanilla aroma, subtle touch of cream, Top notes of aniseed, pineapple - middle notes of buttermilk and coconut. Base Notes: Vanilla Bean, Malt making it perfect for any season.
- Ginger + Green Tea - A clean, invigorating aroma with subtle notes of green tea and spicy, pungent notes of ginger blended with additional citrus notes of grapefruit and mandarin.
- Lychee + Black Tea - The delicate aroma of black tea complimented by the sweet, tart contrast of the exotic lychee fruit makes this fragrance a bold and uplifting scent.
- Orange + Vanilla - A delightful combination of juicy, sweet orange enhanced by silky smooth Tahitian vanilla with hints of buttercream.
- almond milk - Sophisticated and subtle, the creamy scent of vanilla and milk blended with sweet almond and warming caramel.
- salted caramel - A gorgeous sweet treat with buttery top notes and just a touch of saltiness, rounded out with caramel, coconut, vanilla and creamy condensed milk. (Also available as omni | diffusers - indulgence)
- strawberries, raspberries + champagne - A distinctive combination of ripe strawberries and raspberries with notes of champagne and roses. (Also available as omni | diffusers - pleasure)
- pineapple + honeydew - Sweet and juicy pineapple is well matched with tropical frangipani in this delightful blend with additional notes of vanillin, musk and cedar. (Also available as omni | diffusers - euphoria)
- wild lemongrass - Refreshing, clean and just a little bit sweet, this aroma begins with lemongrass essential oil, a swirl of lemon verbena and a bold finish of cedarwood, vanilla and musk.
An oil burner or electric oil burner are needed to melt the wax melts. You'll only need one piece from our omni | wax bars to create the perfect aromas around your room. Place a piece on the dish and relax.
Please remember to always keep an eye on a lit candle. Please be aware the oil burner can get hot, do not handle it once the tea light has ended. Please ensure you don't overfill your burner. One piece will be enough. The intensity of fragrance will depend on your room size, temperature of the room and amount of wax used.
For best results, always close your windows in the room you are burning the wax. Once the wax is spent, wait until the wax cools and then gently place pressure on one end of the wax until it pops out.
You could also use cotton balls/pads to soak up melted/molton wax and then dispose accordingly. Do not use wipes and/or cleaning chemicals/products to clean the burner.
Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.