Begin your omni experience.
Express yourself and never forget to be you.
Freyr of the Vanir tribe was a Norse god of peace and prosperity. Famous for his accoutrements, which included a magical ship, a golden boar, and sword that fought on its own.
Experience the senses.
Aroma - Warm and Floral.
Link your senses with a sensual blend of frankincense, rose wood, patchouli and lavender essential oils. Each omni | candle has been hand poured using 100% pure essential oils to provide aromatherapy benefits.
All our omni | candles are 100% vegan, created with the finest soy wax and hand poured into our signature recycled glass jars creating the perfect statement.
180ml with a burn time of over 30 hours.
Each omni | candles order plants a tree in our Plant A Tree Commitment Project.
omni | candles are made in small batches - 3 or 4 at a time to be precise. It's all about the time we give every candle that makes them so special.
Please remember to re-use your jar again. All our candles are packaged in kraft paper and put in to a cardboard box, everything can be recycled once opened.
Always remember to have a plus one when a candle is lit. Never leave an unattended candle.
omni | candles - freyr - lavender, rose wood + frankincense
How To Use
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 to 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.