Begin your omni experience.
Express yourself and never forget to be you.
Freyr of the Vanir tribe was a Norse god of peace and prosperity. Famous for his accoutrements, which included a magical ship, a golden boar, and sword that fought on its own.
Experience the senses.
Aroma - Warm and Floral.
Link your senses with a sensual blend of frankincense, rose wood, patchouli and lavender essential oils which provide aromatherapy benefits.
- Strength: Medium
- Fragrance Style: Woody & Floral
- Scent Notes: Frankincense, Rose Wood, Patchouli & Lavender
- Wax: Rapeseed & Coconut Wax
- Wick: Cotton Wick
- Approx Burn Time: 180ml - 30+ Hrs
- Suitable For Vegans: Yes
All omni | candles with essential oils are hand-poured in small batches using rapeseed & coconut wax blend infused with premium essential oils.
Sit back and let the candle work its magic.
Remember to never leave a candle unattended.
All omni | candles are vegan, cruelty-free and phthalate-free.
Each omni | candles order plants a tree in our Plant A Tree Commitment Project.
Info - Rapeseed & coconut oil wax blend wax is blended in Europe and is made from rapeseed oil and coconut oil and nothing else. It is completely free from paraffin, soy, palm, beeswax and synthetic additives.
omni | candles - freyr - lavender, rose wood + frankincense
How To Use
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 to 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.