Begin your omni experience.
Embrace your flaws and talents.
In Greek mythology - Eros was the god of love. He had the ability to shoot his magical bow and arrow and make people fall in love with each other.
Experience the senses.
Aroma – Floral and spicy.
Warm your senses with this gorgeous blend of rose, neroli, black pepper and a hint of geranium essential oils. Each omni | candle has been hand poured using 100% pure essential oils to provide aromatherapy benefits.
All our omni | candles are 100% vegan, created with the finest soy wax and hand poured into our signature recycled glass jars that create their own statement.
180ml with a burn time of over 30 hours.
Each omni | candles order plants a tree in our Plant A Tree Commitment Project.
omni | candles are made in small batches - 3 or 4 at a time to be precise. It's all about the time we give every candle that makes them so special.
Please remember to re-use your jar again. All our candles are packaged in kraft paper and put in to a cardboard box, everything can be recycled once opened.
Always remember to have a plus one when a candle is lit. Never leave an unattended candle.
omni | candles - eros - rose, neroli + black pepper
How To Use
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 to 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.